Calvary Road Baptist Church Children’s Consignment Sale
We have a simple and easy-to-use electronic tagging system through www.myconsignmentmanager.com/crbc
By using this electronic system, you:
• Will save 50%-60% of your previous tagging time
• Can reuse your items for future sales – WITHOUT retagging
with us and with select other local sales
• Can calculate your potential sales in dollars
• All this at no risk or additional cost outside of our Consignor fee!
With your first sale, you will need to sign-up to obtain your USER ID and PASSWORD which will remain the same for all future sales. However, it is necessary to register for each sale so that we know that you will be consigning items. Please refer to Seller’s Instructions for specifics on how to create your tags and other important information.
TAGGING at a Glance! Refer to Seller’s Instructions for full instructions.
• ALL items MUST be tagged using our online tagging system. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Tags MUST be printed on CARDSTOCK – White for items being donated and Pastel for items being returned. Please do not use dark colors or shades of blue as they are hard to read. Paper tags will not be accepted.
• Tags should be securely attached to clothing with safety pins. No straight pins or staples. While tagging guns are not forbidden, they are not encouraged. We have found that these tags become detached very easily.
• When placing tags on clothing, please secure the tag on the upper left shoulder or for pants on the upper left pocket. Do not dangle tags at the bottom of clothing or place inside clothing.
• Tags should be securely attached with CLEAR tape to books, toys, plastic bags, furniture, etc.
• For large items that will be on Outside Sales Floor, please place the tag in a small zipper type lunch baggie and securely tape the bag to the item. This facilitates easy removal of the tag and protects the information in the event of inclement weather.>