Heart-to-Hand February - May
During the month of January we are collecting baby items to donate to local shelters. Items may be used but must be clean, in good condition, and stain-free. Please…DO NOT DONATE TOYS!
Clubbers will earn Awana dollars for the following items donated:
- Formula ($20 Awana dollars)
- Diapers/Pullups ($1 Awana dollar per # in package)
- Bibs ($2 Awana dollars)
- Baby Food ($2 Awana dollars each)
- Clothing ($2 Awana dollars per item)
- Baby Bottles ($2 Awana dollars each)
- Monetary Gift (please place in marked envelope that reads: “JAN Heart-to-Hand (child’s name [first, last])” – 100% of your gift will be given directly to the shelter.
God is opening doors in unprecedented ways! Awana is being introduced into schools in several countries in Africa as part of their weekly curriculum.
It started when leadership in Zimbabwe took notice of markedly improved school attendance and behavior issues in the few schools that have incorporated Awana in their curriculum.
The door was opened for public schools in Zimbabwe to be trained to integrate Awana into their curriculum. Zimbabwe alone has around 3.5 million primary age children. The Schools Initiative has now expanded to several other African countries…the harvest is great!
Can you imagine being on the ground floor of an opportunity that not only exposes children to the gospel, but could change a whole nation? If Awana can bring Jesus to such a large population of students through the schools, think of the impact on the nation as they become parents and future leaders!
Supporting this ministry will:
- Open kids’ eyes to see beyond themselves.
- Shape kids’ hearts to mirror God’s heart.
- Inspire kids to serve in practical ways.
- Provide kids a chance to share the gospel with kids in Africa through giving.
Every week AWANA Clubbers are encouraged to prayerfully support with missions giving and our goal is to support the opening of at least one AWANA Program in the Africa Schools Project!
You can also help with your prayers, and missions support to this ministry!
Heart-to-Hand for February through May 2023 will be AwanaGO Mission’s Giving. Keep your eyes on this page for more information about this year’s AwanaGO goals