Saturday, May 22
7:30 A.M. – 10:30 P.M
$60 per person
Includes Park ticket, transportation, breakfast at Cracker Barrel & Dinner at McDonald’s
Have your KD ticket already? No problem!
$25 per person
Includes transportation, breakfast at Cracker Barrel & Dinner at McDonald’s
At this time, the registration for King’s Dominion is FULL. To be added to the waiting list, please text Pastor Corey at (703) 909-4423 stating that you would like to be informed if a space becomes available. Please include your first and last name. Thank you.
Parents: You must read the info below before going any further in this registration.
1. This trip is limited to the first 48 people (students and adults) who register and submit their full payment via cash, check or credit/debit card via PayPal. If you use PayPal there will be a convenience fee added to the payment (2.9% + $0.30).
2. Full payment is due on or before Wednesday, May 12. Registered attendees with unpaid balance by Wednesday, May 12, stand a chance of losing their spot if there is a waiting list.
3. Payment Options:
a. Ticket, breakfast at Cracker Barrel, dinner at McDonald’s and transportation costs: $60.00 (cash/check) or $62.10 using PayPal.
b. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, dinner at McDonald’s, and transportation costs: $25.00 (cash/check) or $26.05 using PayPal. – YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE YOUR OWN TICKET TO KING’S DOMINION.
4. The following will require additional personal fees:
a. Lunch in the park (required)
b. Souviners (optional)
c. Drink Cups (optional)
d. Park games (optional)
e. Snacks (optional)
5. It is recommended that each person (who doesn’t want to purchase drinks) bring an empty water bottle for fill-ups throughout the day.
6. Please do not bring anything on the trip that you do not want to damage or lose. We are not responsible for any damaged/lost items during this entire trip.
7. Sunscreen is recommended and should be applied by each participant throughout the day.